Terms & Conditions
Tickets - terms and conditions of sale
- When you confirm your purchase, you are accepting that these terms and conditions form the basis of a contract between Hampshire Cultural Trust and yourself
- Tickets are valid for the date and time stated (see below for information about pay once, visit all year tickets). Please check your tickets on receipt as mistakes cannot always be rectified
- We operate a policy of no refunds or exchanges for tickets bought either online or in venue. We reserve the right to change prices at any time
- Gift aided tickets are subject to Her Majesty's Revenue and Customs (HMRC) regulations. Please notify us if you: want to cancel this declaration; change your name or home address; no longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains. If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self-Assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code
- Tickets must not be sold or resold and are non-transferable. Any re-sale or exchange of a ticket automatically renders it void
- You may be asked for ID to match your ticket name, if you are unable to provide matching ID, we reserve the right to refuse entry
- Hampshire Cultural Trust reserves the right to refuse entry or terminate a visit.
If you have purchased a pay once, visit all year ticket
- Your ticket gives you 12 months unlimited entry to the venue from the date of purchase: you will find the date of purchase on your e-ticket. This excludes some special events and/or exhibitions for which there may be an additional charge. These events will be advertised on our website: www.hampshireculture.org.uk.
- Your ticket is valid for 12 months only and cannot be extended beyond this period.
- You will be notified when your ticket is due to expire so that you can renew your ticket for another year
- Admission for children under 5 is free. Children aged 0-12 years must be accompanied by an adult.
Track and trace – COVID-19
- In line with government guidance, we will collect your personal data (name, address and contact number as a minimum) to use for track and trace purposes in the event of a reported case of coronavirus. This data will be retained for 21 days in accordance with government requirements. Your data will not be shared with any additional third parties.
Hampshire Cultural Trust is a registered charity (1158583) and company (no. 08986225) in England and Wales. Chilcomb House, Chilcomb Lane, Winchester, Hampshire S023 8RB