Terms & Conditions
Terms and conditions
- Your ticket gives you 12 months unlimited entry free of charge to the venue from the date of purchase: you will find the date of purchase on your e-ticket. This excludes some special events and/or exhibitions for which there may be an additional charge. These events will be advertised on our website: www.hampshireculture.org.uk
- Your ticket is valid for 12 months only and cannot be extended beyond this period. 12 month ticket validity applies to tickets purchased from its introduction on 18 October 2017 and cannot be applied retrospectively to tickets purchased before that date.
- We operate a strict policy of no refunds or exchanges for tickets bought either online or in venue. We reserve the right to change prices at any time.
- Tickets are non-transferable. You may be asked for ID to match your ticket name; if you are unable to provide matching ID, we reserve the right to refuse entry.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry, if for any reason we deem there is a risk to the museum, public or staff.
- Admission for children under 5 is free. Children aged 0-16 must be accompanied by an adult.
Hampshire Cultural Trust is a registered charity (1158583) and company (no. 08986225) in England and Wales. Chilcomb House, Chilcomb Lane, Winchester, Hampshire S023 8RB